Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2014-2015 school year:
- STEM CAMP - Teachers for Science/Technology and Mathematics/Engineering, July 27th-August 7, 2015 from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday - Friday.
- Special Education Teacher-MD Program, 6-8 long term substitute leave replacement effective April 23, 2015 through June 24, 2015.
- Special Education Teacher, 6-8 long term substitute leave replacement effective March 30, 2015 through June 24, 2015.
- L.D.T.C, gr 6-8 long term substgitute leave replacement effective March 5, 2015 through June 30, 2015.
- Coaches 2015 Fall Sports Season - Head & Asst Boys/Girls Soccer, Head & Asst Girls Volleyball, Head & Asst Cheerleading, Head & Asst Field Hockey, Head & Asst Cross Country, Head & Asst Girls Tennis, Head & Asst Football.
- Teacher of Stage Craft .6 fte, Grades 9-12 - Instructs high school students in the area of sound and light, engineering for plays, musicals, special events;programs and public presentations and in the use of LED curtain. Advisor for after school club and assists in the development and preentation of middle/high school performances and presentations.
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Bus Drivers - $18.11 pr hr
- Substitute Nurses, districtwide effective immediately. School nurse certification or R.N. license and County Substitute certificate required.
- Substitute Van Aides - On an as needed basis at $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodians - On an as needed basis at $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 89 Route 46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828.