Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
The following are openings for the 2013-2014 school year:
- Anticipated Teacher of English As A Second Language, fte for the 2014-2015 school year.
- School Nurse, Preschool through Grade 5, fte effective immediately.
- Landscaping/Grounds Personnel for the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons. 28 hours per week. Knowledge of materials and machinery used in grounds/landscaping.
- Anticipated Teacher of Physics, Grades 9-12.
- Substitute Nurses, districtwide effective immediately. School nurse certification or R.N. license and County Substitute certificate required.
- Substitute Bus Drivers - $18.11 pr hr
- Substitute Van Aides - On an as needed basis at $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodians - On an as needed basis at $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 89 Route 46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828.