Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2014-2015 school year:
- Special Education Teacher, Grades 6-8
- Teacher of Science, Grades 6-8 long term substitute effective September 11, 2014 through January 23, 2015
- School Counselor, Grades K-5, long term substitute effective October 6, 2014 through June 30, 2015
- Teacher of ESL, Grades 6-12 long term substitute effective December 15, 2014 through June 30, 2015
- Teacher of Science, Grades 6-8, Teacher of Biology or Middle Science certification required
- Teacher Aide-In School Suspension, 4.5 hrs/day, Grades 6-8 county substitute certification preferred
- Experienced Maintenance/Grounds worker to cut grass, 28 hours per week
- Teacher of Stage Craft .6 fte, Grades 9-12 - Instructs high school students in the area of sound and light, engineering for plays, musicals, special events;programs and public presentations and in the use of LED curtain. Advisor for after school club and assists in the development and preentation of middle/high school performances and presentations.
- Sound and Lighting Technician, part time. Must be able to operate multi-channel sound systems in school auditoriums. Ability to develop stage lighting designs and hang lights for plays, shows and other presentations. Able to operate large LED curtain with timed images and video-based backdrop scenery.
- Bus Mechanic, fte effective immediately. Must have own tools.
- Lunchroom/Recess Aides, K-5, 3 hrs/day, 5 days/week
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Nurses, districtwide effective immediately. School nurse certification or R.N. license and County Substitute certificate required.
- Substitute Bus Drivers - $18.11 pr hr
- Substitute Van Aides - On an as needed basis at $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodians - On an as needed basis at $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 89 Route 46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828.