Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2014-2015 school year:
- Speech Language Specialist, K-12 long term substitute effective immediately
- Special Education Teacher, Grades 6-8
- Teacher of ESL, Grades 6-12 long term substitute effective December 15, 2014 through June 30, 2015
- Teacher Aide-In School Suspension, 4.5 hrs/day, Grades 6-8 county substitute certification preferred
- Experienced Maintenance/Grounds worker to cut grass, 28 hours per week
- Teacher of Stage Craft .6 fte, Grades 9-12 - Instructs high school students in the area of sound and light, engineering for plays, musicals, special events;programs and public presentations and in the use of LED curtain. Advisor for after school club and assists in the development and preentation of middle/high school performances and presentations.
- Bus Mechanic, fte effective immediately. Must have own tools.
- Teacher Aides, K-8 temporary positions for 5 hrs/day, 5 days/week effective October 1st through April 1, 2015
- Lunchroom/Recess Aides, K-5, 3 hrs/day, 5 days/week
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Nurses, districtwide effective immediately. School nurse certification or R.N. license and County Substitute certificate required.
- Substitute Bus Drivers - $18.11 pr hr
- Substitute Van Aides - On an as needed basis at $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodians - On an as needed basis at $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 89 Route 46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828.