Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2014-2015 school year:
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities, fte Grades 6-8. Must be highly qualified in Mathematics or possess Teacher of Mathematics certification.
- Teacher of English/Language Arts - Long term substitute, Grades 6-8
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA) 35 hrs per week for Preschool, Elementary and High school age levels. Appropriate credentials and certifications required.
- Physical Therapist 22 hrs/wk for Preschool, Elementary and High school age levels. Appropriate credentials and certifications required.
- Teacher of Spanish/French, .6 fte Grades 9-12 (dual certificates required)
- Bus Mechanic, fte effective immediately. Must have own tools.
- Lunchroom/Recess Aides, K-5, 3 hrs/day, 5 days/week
- Teacher Aides, part time hours maxiumum 29 hrs/week, K-8
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Nurses, districtwide effective immediately. School nurse certification or R.N. license and County Substitute certificate required.
- Substitute Bus Drivers - $18.11 pr hr
- Substitute Van Aides - On an as needed basis at $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodians - On an as needed basis at $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 89 Route 46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828.