Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2014-2015 school year:
- STEM CAMP - Teachers for Science/Technology and Mathematics/Engineering, July 27th-August 7, 2015 from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday - Friday.
- Substitute caller to review unfilled positions in the AESOP Program and call available substitutes to fill positions. 2 hrs per day from 5:30 am to 7:30 am, $11.00 per hour.
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Bus Drivers - $18.11 pr hr
- Substitute Nurses, districtwide effective immediately. School nurse certification or R.N. license and County Substitute certificate required.
- Substitute Van Aides - On an as needed basis at $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodians - On an as needed basis at $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 89 Route 46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828.