Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2014-2015 school year:
- Director for Special Education - Mount Olive Township Schools seeks a results-oriented special educator to lead a division of over 200 employees and $25 million. Mount Olive Special Services Division requires exceptional leadership to expand the District's high-tech special initiatives. Of special interest, the district desires a leader with strong communication skills, a passion for learning and very high expectations. Salary and benefits will exceed state averages for position. NJ Principal or School Administrator certificate required. Contact: Dr. Larrie Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org asap with letter of interest and resume. Effective January 1, 2015
- The Mount Olive Township Public Schools seeks innovative, energetic people to tutor students after school from approximately 3:40 to 5:00 pm two days per week. If you have a degree or teaching credential and would like to earn $25.00 per hour working with young people, call Ms. Moore at 973-927-2208 ext 7421.
- Special Education Teacher, Grades K-5 effective immediately
- Boys Basketball Assistant Coach, MOHS
- Girls Basektball Assistant Coach, MOHS
- Wrestling Assistant Coach, MOHS
- Indoor Track Assistant Coach, MOHS
- Speech Language Specialist, K-12 long term substitute effective immediately
- Teacher of Stage Craft .6 fte, Grades 9-12 - Instructs high school students in the area of sound and light, engineering for plays, musicals, special events;programs and public presentations and in the use of LED curtain. Advisor for after school club and assists in the development and preentation of middle/high school performances and presentations.
- Elementary School Teacher-Leave Replacement, Grades K-5 effective December 22, 2014 through May 11, 2015
- Teacher of Instrumental Music-Leave Replacement, Grades 4-8 effective December 18, 2014 through June 15, 2015
- Teacher of Italian-Leave Replacement, Grades 9-12 effective February 20, 2015 through May 18, 2015
- Secretary to the Business Administrator. Business school background with excellent skills in bookkeeping, word processing and computerized spreadsheets including Microsoft Word, Excel and Quicken. Knowledge of PowerSchool and Systems 3000 preferred. Reconciles deposits and bank statements and deposits all moneys to general fund account. Responsible for student accounts, High/Middle and Elementary school activity and Athletic accounts. Assists in preparing annual reports. Must be able to keep confidentiality. Effective December 2014. Nonunit twelve month position, eight hours per day.
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant-Appropriate credentials and certifications required, 15 hours per week
- Bus Mechanic, fte effective immediately. Must have own tools.
- Lunchroom/Recess Aides, K-5, 3 hrs/day, 5 days/week
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Nurses, districtwide effective immediately. School nurse certification or R.N. license and County Substitute certificate required.
- Substitute Bus Drivers - $18.11 pr hr
- Substitute Van Aides - On an as needed basis at $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodians - On an as needed basis at $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 89 Route 46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828.