Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2014-2015 school year:
- Elementary Instructional Supervisor, 10 month position, fte Grades K-5
- Teacher of Stage Craft .6 fte, Grades 9-12 - Instructs high school students in the area of sound and light, engineering for plays, musicals, special events;programs and public presentations and in the use of LED curtain. Advisor for after school club and assists in the development and preentation of middle/high school performances and presentations.
- Sound and Lighting Technician, part time. Must be able to operate multi-channel sound systems in school auditoriums. Ability to develop stage lighting designs and hang lights for plays, shows and other presentations. Able to operate large LED curtain with timed images and video-based backdrop scenery.
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities, fte Grades 6-8. Must be highly qualified in Mathematics or possess Teacher of Mathematics certification.
- Teacher of English/Language Arts - Long term substitute, Grades 6-8
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA) 35 hrs per week for Preschool, Elementary and High school age levels. Appropriate credentials and certifications required.
- Physical Therapist 22 hrs/wk for Preschool, Elementary and High school age levels. Appropriate credentials and certifications required.
- Teacher of Spanish/French, .6 fte Grades 9-12 (dual certificates required)
- Bus Mechanic, fte effective immediately. Must have own tools.
- Lunchroom/Recess Aides, K-5, 3 hrs/day, 5 days/week
- Teacher Aides, part time hours maxiumum 29 hrs/week, K-8
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Nurses, districtwide effective immediately. School nurse certification or R.N. license and County Substitute certificate required.
- Substitute Bus Drivers - $18.11 pr hr
- Substitute Van Aides - On an as needed basis at $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodians - On an as needed basis at $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 89 Route 46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828.